Together, We Can
Building a strong community that takes care of everyone who lives here depends on your generous support.
What an amazing success! During Week of Action, volunteers rolled up their sleeves to create a stronger local food system through service projects. By putting in over 300 hours of hard work, we helped our partners across the region expand access to food and sow the seeds of long-term resilience.
TOGETHER, WE WERE ABLE TO:
- Feed over 150 families through a food distribution with Fair Haven Community Health
- Collect 100 pounds of healthy snack donations that will be delivered to families in need by FISH
- Speed up the planting schedule at one of Gather New Haven’s gardens
- Celebrate 10 years of Dinner for a Dollar creating a true community through food
- Assemble and deliver garden kits for residents to plant and promote self-sustainability at the Keefe Center in Hamden
Relive Week of Action
If you missed the opportunity to join us for Week of Action, don’t worry! There will be opportunities all summer long to volunteer and make an impact. Follow us on social media to stay in the loop!
Special thanks to our sponsors!
Be In the Know
Sign up for our emails and stay informed about how we work with partners and supporters like you to strengthen our community.
What Browser Am I Using?
You are currently using…
This browser will no longer be supported by Microsoft.
Try a different browser
We support any of these free, and easy to install, browsers.