Women United is United Way of Greater New Haven’s women’s leadership group. Members contribute time, energy and financial support to address the most pressing needs in the community with a focus on literacy, hunger and financial stability. Together, we harness our passion, power and leadership to change the lives of families in our region.
Women United donors and volunteers recently filled the empty library shelves with more than 1,600 books at Dr. Reginald Mayo Early Childhood School. This legacy of philanthropy will live on for years to come and help thousands of young readers.
Women United member opportunities include:
- Aligning your volunteer efforts and contributions
- Networking with other women business and community leaders who share a like minded spirit of philanthropy
- Invitations to Women United educational, social, and volunteer events
- First-hand opportunities to see how your investment is improving lives in the greater New Haven area
- Joining a global network of more than 60,000 women in 155 communities across six countries, all dedicated to improving lives and creating stronger communities.
Start getting involved now by filling out the form below or contact Maria Gomez at [email protected] or 203-691-4223.