Request a Room
United Way is dedicated to bringing individuals and organizations together to solve community challenges.
We believe in forging unlikely partnerships, finding new solutions to old problems, and mobilizing the best resources.
That’s why we hold community conversations and collective listening sessions with leaders in the social service sector.
Sessions promote dialogue about challenges and opportunities facing the people we serve, and how we can work together for a thriving greater New Haven.
And we also invite nonprofit groups and civic organizations to hold meetings in our community meeting space and conference rooms–free of charge.
We know how important it is to have a space to conduct interviews, hold meetings, and have a place to gather to make the community a better place. We help people, and nonprofits, make connections!
- Nearly 45,000 people have utilized United Way’s conference rooms since 2015.
- Over 15,000 people have used free-of-charge
- Conference rooms since the beginning of 2017.
- Organizations saved $176,025 in 2017 by using UWGNH’s conference rooms.
- $384,675 saved by non-profits and civic organizations using United Way’s community conference rooms over the past 3 years.
REQUEST A ROOM