Over The Edge
Out of concern for the safety and well-being of our community, we will be postponing our Over The Edge event to a later date.
We will host a virtual info session about the postponement soon. In the meantime, please direct any questions to Maria Gomez at 203-691-4223 or [email protected]
Be among the first to rappel down the AVANGRID building and take on new heights for your neighbors. This is the most exhilarating fundraiser and 100th birthday celebration our community has ever seen.
No experience is necessary. By raising funds, you will earn the chance to step up for your neighbors and step Over The Edge!
Space is limited!
Fuel your sense of adventure to help local families thrive. Your fundraising success has a big impact by ensuring families have a stable place to live, nutritious food to eat, and tools to succeed in school and life.
AVANGRID, 180 Marsh Hill Road Orange, CT 06477
- Over The Edge’s safety standards require that participants must be within 100-300lbs to safely rappel with their equipment
- Participants under the age of 18 need a parent-or guardian-signed waiver
WHAT DO YOU WEAR?
- Dress comfortably! Do not wear overly loose or baggy clothing, or clothing with long drawstrings
- Feel free to wear a costume! (see participant toolkit for guidelines)
- Wear soft-soled, close-toed shoes or sneakers